Before we were famous....
• Raise R15k by end of November - all money to CHOC.
• Ride first loop of the 94.7 Cycle Challenge in sub-3 hours.
• Second loop we help the rest of the herd.
To be considered as an Apocalypse Cow (numbers limited) for 2012’s 94.7 Cycle Challenge on 18th November, here are the rules:
1. De Wet is our leader. All hail De Wet!
2. Email me your full name, ID number, cell number.
3. Motivate in 140 characters or less (the length of a Tweet) why you should be considered as an AC.
4. This year, we will be riding in specifically designed, aerodynamic, one-of-a-kind, rider-specific Elvis jumpsuits.
5. Elvis side burns (aka Wiggo chops) are mandatory.
6. Elvis hairstyles are optional but encouraged. Best start growing out your rockabilly hairdo’s now.
Before we were famous,